S.VITTORE/CAMPOBASSO - MOLISANA MOTORWAY CONNECTION
Construction with project financing procedure of the motorway segment between S. Vittore/Boiano/Campobasso.
The project involves the construction of a motorway segment with a total length of about 80 km. It is an infrastructure with a platform of "type B", pursuant to the Italian Ministerial Decree dated 05/11/01, and therefore it consists of two lanes for each route direction, with a width of 3.75 m plus the 1.75 m large emergency lane.
The main works that make up the Work are:
- No. 38 double-carriageway viaducts carried out mainly with prefabricated girders and slab completion and other with mixed steel-concrete structure.
- No. 8 natural tunnels with double arch, with polycentric section, carried out by conventional excavation techniques according to the type of soil crossed.
- No. 4 artificial tunnels.
- No. 13 overpasses made mainly with prefabricated girders and slab completion and other with mixed steel-concrete structure.
- No. 40 box-shaped underpasses
- No. 5 bridges
- No. 14 junctions connecting with the existing road network
For a development (single carriageway) of about 25 km of viaducts, 17 km of natural tunnels, 1.5 km of artificial tunnels.
The time forecast to complete the works is about five years.
€ 1.137.674.889,06 (ns. quota 25%)
To be defined