MONTECCHIO MAGGIORE TOLL STATION AND CONNECTING ROADS CONSTRUCTION
The overall road development is approximately 5800 m, of which 2000 m of motorway and 3800 m of ramps.
The main works consist of:
- Railway tunnel crossing the highway, single tube, 175 m x 16.4 m wide.
- Single tube highway underpass, 76 m x 10 m wide.
- Viaduct with a mixed steel-concrete structure, with a total length of 188 m and a width of 14 m, with four spans 45 m, 35 m, 70 m and 38 m long.
- Railway Gallery for crossing ramps, consisting of two tubes respectively of 77 m in length and 16 m in width, 86 m in length and 12.5 m in width.
- Construction of a railway underpass of the Milan-Venice High speed line.
The construction project management as well as the AS BUILT documents will be performed in a BIM environment.
Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova S.p.a.
- Our share: